Accommodation: The centre has several wooden huts with hot water, comfortable beds, ecological flushing toilets and bathtub/showers. Max 4 people per hut.
Temple: The beautiful group room has a fire place and dry toilets nearby (proper toilet seats)
There is very limited, often unreliable electricity (work in progress).
There is no phone signal.
Internet is very limited and is not available during retreats.
What to bring
- natural toiletries (all soaps, shampoos etc flow back into the jungle, so we appreciate you helping us to keep it chemical-free)
- walking boots/ shoes
- natural sun screen
- natural insect repellent / relief after bite
- good rain clothes (we are in the rainforest!), rubber boots are invaluable at times
- white clothes if you are attending ceremonies
On the mountains it can always get chilly so, independent of the time of year, always bring some warm clothes.
- Winter clothes Jun-Aug (best to pack for 5-10 degrees Celsius night temperature)
- Summer clothes Dec-Mar
You may also wish to bring
- water flask
- sun hat
- mosquito net (virtually no mosquitoes in Winter, quite some in Summer depending on hut location)
Please download these pdfs for travel information.